We're attempting to raise our baby - a boy - for one year on everything borrowed, some things blue. We're hoping to borrow, rent or buy used everything from baby clothes to furniture to diapers. We're first time parents, living in New York City, and hope this little experiment will help us enter parenthood with a bit more awareness and a lot more humility.

Search This Blog

Monday, August 30, 2010

My First Baby Update

We haven't posted an update on the My First Baby project we're participating in, but we have been featured in a few of their webisodes!

Here we are in "First Time Out" and here we are in Sleep Tight.

Also - these took awhile to upload, but here are a few videos from June 1st (when he was just 3 weeks old!)

Here we are talking about packing the hospital bag (not sure why Michelle's mouth is on crooked?); preparing for the first doctor's appointment, talking about balancing work and baby; and my two favorites...

Danny dancing around with the baby; and

the two (well, three) of us talking about the Everything Borrowed concept a bit.

Make sure to "like" these on Facebook (especially this last one) to help spread the word about the Everything Borrowed concept.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle. I love your concept on everything borrowed! Fantastic! I just posted a new blog myself to the MFB site, ie: http://www.myfirstbaby.com/blog

    Hope you're enjoying the laughter. Fia giggles constantly now. It's so damn funny. Best, Jill Cordes (p.s. I couldn't figure out the "comment as" section, because when I put in my website (jillcordes.com) or myfirstbaby.com, it kept saying it's not right or something, so this comment is coming up from a website group I was part of from awhile back....)

    ReplyDelete